Could eat you with a fork and spoon

Today I have mostly been meditating on the deliciousness-quotient of my breakfast:


in comparison to the deliciousness-quotient of Colin Firth:


There is frankly no comparison. Colin Firth gets my juices flowing. He is jucier even than a cup of Teapigs Superfruit. Mmmmm. Colin Firth. For those who share my passion please note that The King's Speech is £9.99 in HMV for this week only, and if you buy it you get his Biography for £5. I am personally more of a fan of Autobiographies but for now... Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform, Colin Firth in a uniform. *eyes glaze over*

This is the most sense you'll get out of me today. I used to rest of it to express my disgust at Jemima Khan being abused on Twitter (Jeremy Clarkson isn't on Twitter sadly, but I doubt he cares - rhino hide that he has!) and I should probably save some of it for work too.


Ziggy played guitarrrrrraaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrr.


Title: Watch That Man by David Bowie

2 comments:

─░pek said...

Ok, a post just cannot get any more tasty than this I think. Berries and Colin Firth? Yes please!

PinkBow said...

mmm, the fruit looks delightful. and i still haven't watched the king's speech!