You've read it in the tea leaves

Stop children what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down...

Following on from this post where I sang the glory of Royal Mail and its impact upon my giddiness, today the postman brought me more deliciousness courtesy of Teapigs.

I am now (especially with The Boy being away) in an exclusive relationship with Teapigs. Once one has drunk tea from a tea temple one can never revert back to ucky bags full of tea dust again - I do still buy loose leaf tea (especially lavender. Teapigs PLEASE bring out a lavender tea and then you'll have my exclusive custom!) but otherwise I'm a teapigs girl through and through.

Despite being a water junkie - I go through a box of Chai, Chocolate Assam and Darjeeling Earl Grey every month - and also drink Jasmine and Chamomile whenever the mood strikes. I also love with Chilli Chai, Peppermint and rooibus creme caramel. Basically all teapigs is good teapigs. BUY BUY BUY.

Sod religion, enlightening the nation with good tea is a much worthier pursuit.

The lovely Hannah at Teapigs sent me a fistful of glory through the post - I now have Jasmine, Superfruit, Lemon and ginger, Lemongrass, Chamomile and Tung Ting Oolong to play with.


THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY! Speaking of which - I know it's only 1 month old but I am shamelessly promoting Everything Goes With Toast to win an Observer Food Monthly award. Vote for me please!



Ziggy played guitarrrrrraaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrr.


Title: Wonderworld by David Bowie

0 comments: