And the sluts that they tow


So this morning I was walking to work, my Fit Flops slap slap slapping against the Yorkshire stone and listening to a little Bowie when my HTC shuffled its way to Paula Cole's Feelin' Love.
It's a song that I had in my collection as part of the City of Angels Soundtrack - stuffed full of Sarah McLachlan, Alanis Morisette and Goo Goo Dolls it makes for good bath music. Not that I have a bath *scowls at The Boy* but you know, I used to.

I had never listened to this song through my Skull Candys before though and therefore never noticed the lyrics.

If you've seen the film it's the song which plays softly as Meg Ryan lays in the bath rolling a cold beer bottle over her forehead whilst Nicholas Cage perves over her.

Within seconds I was absolutely wetting myself with laughter.

"You make me feel like the Amazon's running between my thighs"

"You make me feel like a candy apple - red and horny"

"I would open the door and I'd be all wet with my tits soaking through the tiny little t-shirt that I'm wearing"

I am not kidding - those are the lyrics.
Go Paula Cole!!

Enjoy



Ziggy played guitarrrrrraaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrr.


Title: Port Of Amsterdam by David Bowie

0 comments: