Her face is sans features, but she wears a Dali broach

Sorry David, I don't have a Dali broach - just a badge that says "Queen of The Fucking Universe"


I also have a spot. A big, honking hormonal pimple.


Well I did before I smothered my face in Love Lettuce anyway.


My construction dudes think I'm hilarious. I am sat on my bed, in my pyjamas, 2 jumpers and a hat and scarf with my laptop working away whilst they knock out windows, doors, fireplaces and bang about the place. Occasionally one will knock on the bedroom door, pop his dirty face round and ask me something random about architraving.

Occasionally I will yell "can you guys PUT THE BLOODY SEAT DOWN" after I go into the bathroom AGAIN and fall down the toilet AGAIN.

You may check the progress of the house here.

Hopefully they should be finished with the windows today and I can clean up during my lunch hour. EVERYTHING is covered in construction crap again. GAAAAHHHHHHH! Tonight I will be helping The Best Friend paint a ceiling at her boyfriend's house so I shall mainly be rocking the pirate look.


Ziggy played guitarrrrrraaaaarrrrraaaarrrrrr

Title: Diamond Dogs by David Bowie

0 comments: